Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wednesday at the Park with the dogs...

So I have been a bad blogger...bad bad bad...but here is my excuse (and it is lame):

I have been eating mostly fruit, which is something I do at times. I don't know why I go through these periods but I will eat the same food (or in this case food group) every day for weeks on end. I once went for a period of about 2 weeks eating corn for dinner every night. Just corn. So with just eating fruit I haven't had much exciting in the raw foods to report.

The second part of the excuse is that I have been LOVING the spring weather here so much that I have spent every possible moment outside. Including taking out my favorite boys in the world...Mr.Howard and Senor Ramon. We went down to the Esplanade yesterday and had a blast walking (and for Howard, swimming in) the Charles River. Always a good place for smells, tinkling, and eating disgusting rotting trash (again, HOWARD!).


<<<<>
Honestly...how can anyone look at these faces and not want to go for long, sunny, rotting trash filled walks!
































1 comment:

The CL Experiment said...

Corn for 2 weeks? More corn and peanut quiche please!