Monday, April 7, 2008

Raw Weekend- Saki Cocktails

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SAKI!
So I have read that most hard core raw foodists do not agree with alcohol as part of the diet. These people obviously do not work in healthcare. There is nothing better than a glass of wine when I get home, and now thanks to Sarma I have discovered the joys of saki.

Yum yum saki cocktails.

Saturday night, because I am very exciting and cool, I went over to my sisters for Wii Bowling with snacks and cocktails. Now this poses a problem because I am doing the whole raw thing and everyone else can dive in to snacks. So I brought some sun chips from Organic Garden and some spinach/artichoke dip for sampling and myself. I also brought the making for Pineapple Saki Mojitos....oh joy of joys. I have to admit not being a huge fan of the sun chips and it made me realize I SO need a dehydrator, but the saki made everything go down smooth.

Oh I also got an awesome new high powered super duty food processor. I am in food processor heaven. YEAH! made some "refried beans" out of sunflower seeds with mole sauce and stuffedit all in a big pepper. Delish.

No comments: