Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One week raw...

So it has been 8+ days of going raw...still loving it. I am starting to venture into my own recipes, but I am also excited to try more of the yummy ideas other people share. I made some freezer fudge last night, a great snack for the week, and now I am working on my popcorn substitute. I am soaking some quinoa, and I am going to try an agave/seasalt mixture to hold it together. Something like making "kettle corn" bars, but without the popped corn and the sugar.

Now for the good stuff...I have lost 15lbs effortlessly with this raw food thing. My patients are really noticing and my jeans are a little bigger. SWEEET!

My friend and I are planning a trip to NY. We are going to brave the Chinatown bus and head to NYC to see CryBaby: The musical (gotta love John Waters) and catch dinner at Pure Food and Wine. I am so excited. I can not wait to get ice cream for the ride home!

No comments: